A commissions-based sales position that lets you manage your own time while and help Canadian businesses grow.
If you are proud of the food and drinks coming out of Canada and want to help spread the word about all the people behind them, we want you to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic commissions-based account manager for our website, someone who can show manufacturers, brewers, distillers, farmers, restaurateurs and everyone in Canada's food industry how we can help them tell their story.
You would be someone who is interested in all things culinary, and are driven by the opportunity to help existing as well as new clients promote their business. You should be a self-starter who can develop and maintain strong relationships and deliver customer service.
We will consider applicants who have a track record in media and/or the food industry.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A strong appreciation for the culinary industry and its people
- Web sales experience with a proven track record
- A strong understanding of marketing and media
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to motivate yourself with minimal supervision
- Initiative to seek and recognize new clients
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office and experience with CRM database preferred
Applicants in Alberta prefered but the job can be done remotely from any province in Canada.
Interested applicants can apply by clicking the Apply Now button below and submitting their resume via the web form.
About Eat North
Eat North celebrates the best of Canadian cuisine: what it is, the people behind it, its culture and everything that makes it awesome.