The Crew Chief is the shift leader, their primary focus and effort is in support of the crew.
The Crew Chief enables efficient and smooth service while encouraging knowledge sharing and communication, fostering a fun environment and are ultimately responsible for the execution of the night. This requires making sure the guests are happy, the staff have all the tools they need, and that the Rodney’s culture is embodied in everyone. The Crew Chief is a fun loving, team player that had the foresight to manage the night.
- An Excellent communicator with an approachable attitude and love finding solutions to problems.
- Passionate about seafood, and knowledgeable about all things Rodney’s.
- Have excellent people management skills and a customer service mindset with the ability to initiate conversations.
- An effective, well organized and efficient team player, with a sense of urgency.
- Have an approachable attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Have high standards and takes pride in the cleanliness and presentation of the restaurant.
- Computer literate, able and eager to learn the reservation /POS and Cashout systems.
- 2 + years of prior managing experience in a high volume restaurant.
- Alberta ProServe
- Bartending or shucking experience, considered an asset.
- Secondary education considered an asset.
- Must have a good attitude and work as a team.
Resumes submitted in person are preferred 355 10 Ave SW Calgary.
Email: Agm@rodneyscalgary. com