Tired of run of the mill restaurants and dull positions? We need dynamic culinary professionals looking to further explore their passion for food. Our fast paced kitchen and "artful" menu are sure to delight even the most seasoned veteran.
Hotel Arts Group is currently seeking a Breakfast Cook in our Yellow Door Bistro Kitchen. We are looking for someone who will consistently provide quality and production daily in an organized and effective manner.
Yellow Door Bistro is the proud winner of Tourism Calgary's White Hat of the Year for Best Restaurant!
Our Successful Applicant Will Possess The Following Traits
- High level of interest with food and have a keen interest in the culinary arts
- Ability to maintain food quality and presentation standards within a consistency-based framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Displays attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team effectively
- Has flexibility towards their environment
- Will ensure all menu items are prepared efficiently to standard and to customer requirements
- Will ensure all mis en place is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Will ensure the cleanliness and proper storage of all food product
- Will ensure all appropriate provincial health regulations and food handling techniques
- Is mindful of maintain a clean and organized work area
- Is aware of food cost, portion, and waste controls
- Availability for breakfast/morning shift a must (4:30-5am start times!)
- Flexible weekly schedule, which will include weekends and holidays.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- A Journeyman or working toward Red Seal certification
Please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter your years of culinary experience and why you would be a great fit for our team.
To learn more about Yellow Door Bistro, please visit our website at: www.yellowdoorbistro.ca
To learn more about Hotel Arts, please visit our website at: www.hotelarts.ca
To learn more about the Kensington Riverside Inn, please visit our website at: www.kensingtonriversideinn.com
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hotel Arts Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.